Monday, October 22, 2007

Arlovski Promises “Big News”


The following was posted earlier this week on Andrei Arlovski’s web site:

The past months since my win over Fabricio Werdum at UFC 70 have been very productive while I am waiting for my next fight in the UFC. Time off can be positive; it offers me time to rest my body while improving my technique in Boxing, Jui-Jitsu and freestyle wrestling.

The media, my sponsors and fans have been great. I recently appeared on Jerry Springer as a guest bouncer and it was a lot of fun for everyone. Chicago's MEN'S Book did a feature on my life and living in Chicago, DUB magazine is featuring my lifestyle and cars, and just about all the online MMA sites have been positive towards my goal to become Heavyweight champion again.

I want to thank my fans for their continued support. The messages I receive through myspace.com/arlovski, in the mail and on this site helps me keep focused and are nice to read between workouts.

Keep checking back, BIG NEWS IS AROUND THE CORNER.

A. Arlovski

No comments: