WEC's Brock Larson is the scariest welterweight contender you've probably never heard of. Here are some quick facts about Larson that will increase your MMA knowledge and make you sound pretty smart in front of your friends.
- Brock boasts a 22-1 MMA record, with his only loss coming to UFC stud Jon Fitch (as middleweight). He is undefeated as a welterweight.
- Brock quit his full-time road construction job, which he held for 10 years, in order to train MMA full-time.
- 15 of Brock's wins have come by way of submission.
- 16 of his wins didn't go past Round 1.
- Brock has a purple belt in Guerrilla Jui-Jitsu under the legendary Dave Camarillo.
- Brock is fresh off a 27-second, first-round TKO win over Kevin Knabjian at WEC 28 (June 3). It was brutal.
- Brock's next fight will be agaist WEC welterweight champion Carlos Condit, who was scheduled to face Brock at WEC 28 but was kept off the card due to an injury.