Thursday, October 4, 2007

Evan Tanner's Numbered Soldiers


The following was sent out via Evan Tanner's MySpace earlier this morning:

The date is set. Who’s joining this band of rabble rousers?

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

That is the day. Something new begins.

I have set up a group here on MySpace for everyone who wants to be part of the adventure. It will be a private forum, a place where everyone can exchange ideas, and tell some stories without being harassed. Can't go in unless you're a member. Let's make this fun though. Everyone who wants to be a part of it has to sign up a MySpace account under "Soldier Number 1" Soldier Number 2" etc. I've already checked it out, they're available. If you need another email to create the new account, there is always hotmail, and yahoo. I had this idea of finding a T-Shirt sponsor that would be willing to make shirts for everyone. BELIEVE at the top and SOLDIER NO. 1,2,3 below, etc. etc. Just for fun. Wearing it would be a show of support for everyone with enough courage to join this little band of brothers and make some changes in their lives. I'll wear one for all of you when I step back in the Octagon. Who knows, just an idea.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my posting from October 1.

No comments: