Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tito: I will fight again in early 2008


The following is a press release I received from Tito Ortiz's people in reference to what The Huntington Beach Bad Boy has been up to:

Right now I am totally focused on training. I have always had a reputation for being the best prepared fighter in any match I've ever entered, and I intend to maintain that reputation.
I'm currently working very closely with the UFC to plan my next fight, which you can be sure will not disappoint my fans.
It looks like I will fight again in early 2008, and when I do I will be 100% prepared to crush my opponent.

During training breaks I'm busy running my active sportswear business Punishment Athletics (www.punishment.com), which has just had its most successful year, and with the two causes that I support -- our U.S. troops and children in need. I hope there will be an announcement very soon about a new effort that I'm involved with for kids that I think all of my fans will want to get behind. I'm also planning to follow-up my visit with our troops in Iraq this summer with a return trip before the end of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's also been very busy tearing Jenna apart... if thats even possible.