Friday, November 9, 2007

Tanner Signs with UFC, Then Gets Robbed


The UFC might be losing top middleweights in Yushin Okami and Nate Marquardt, but according to a MySpace bulletin sent out by Evan Tanner, the former champion has just signed a multi-fight deal with the UFC...

"Former Middleweight Champ Back in '08
K.A.O.S. caught up with former UFC Middleweight Champ Evan Tanner who broke the news that he signed a 4 fight deal with UFC. Date, time and opponent still to be determined. Listen to interview at:http://www.kennyholland.com/ "


Another bulletin was sent out today from Evan. It doesn't give any further detail about his return to the UFC, but at least he’s been spending time at a gym...


"If whoever took my stuff reads this:I'm really disappointed. I had some things stolen out of my Land Cruiser last night while it was parked in front of the gym. The UFC had just given me a brand new workout bag full of shirts and beanies, with a personalized engraved name tag. They took that. What I'm most upset about though, is that they took all of my mma trading cards that I sign for the fans and the kids. Come on now, that's really uncool. It was all in a storage container in the back of the Cruiser. I'm not sure what else was in it. If whoever did this happens to read this, be cool, at least give my trading cards back. I need those for the fans. It would also be nice to have the name tag back. My car will be in the same place as it was last night. You can just drive by and throw the cards in the back. No questions asked. It would be nice to have everything returned, but at least give the cards back."

No comments: