Friday, January 4, 2008

Luke Cummo: Peace in the World; War in the Octagon


"Now I just had my first child three months ago. I feel like every time I step into the Octagon I am fighting for his future. Not only that, but the future of this planet that is in danger. Human beings are digging the grave of themselves and the Earth with their teeth. The rainforests are being chopped down to plant soy crops. That's like removing portions of someone's lungs.

"Anyone who stands across the cage from me is in direct opposition to my cause. He's fighting for some supplement company or some clothing company, while I’m fighting for you, the reader, and everyone else out there. Most importantly, I'm fighting for our children, and their children, that they may live in abundance in this wonderful place."



No comments: