Friday, October 5, 2007

Hamill Gets the Hose Again


The following is from MattHamill.com and is in reference to the Michael Bisping-Rashad Evans shitfest that's scheduled to headline UFC 78:

Wow! Let me just say... I am in shock. First, I get hosed by two judges in London and now the much anticipated rematch has evaporated in front of my eyes. I'm starting to feel like the deck is stacked against me. Duff, my trainer/manager told me he thought something like this would happen when he read Bisping's statement on the internet. He said it looked like Bisping was looking for a way out of the rematch. I posted a statement about my knee surgery on 9/25 so everyone would know it was minor, and I would be ready by mid December. I didn't think six weeks was that long of a wait, apparently, Bisping and the UFC did. I am so hungry to fight. I had surgery to add wrestling back to my arsenal. I fought Bisping's fight at UFC 75 and I was looking forward to fighting my fight in the rematch. I feel honored that so many people have told me I won the fight in London. It makes the decision easier for me to accept. I want to fight... I want to fight ASAP! Hopefully the UFC will schedule a fight for me soon. I would like to fight in December or January and hopefully Bisping after that... If Bisping has the guts to do it again.

No comments: